The Tait TB9400 is built on the Tait TB9100 pedigree and continues to provide unbeatable performance and reliability for organizations around the world.
The TB9400 delivers on cost effective deployment and operational efficiency with Phase 2 upgradability for spectral efficiency, Linear Simulcast Modulation (LSM) for greater coverage, and remote network management for effective operations.
Tait P25 TB9400 Phase 2 (TDMA) Upgradable
More efficient networks. More possibilities.
To ensure a smooth migration from Analog to P25 Phase 1 to P25 Phase 2, the TB9400 features Analog-Simulcast IP, 12.5kHz P25 Phase 1 FDMA operation, and is software-upgradable to 6.25kHz equivalent P25 Phase 2 TDMA trunked.
Designed for mission-critical operations, the TB9400 is P25 open-standards compliant, ensuring interoperability with other agencies and enabling greater choice for a mission-critical communications solution to best meet your requirements.
For efficient network management, the TB9400 features remote management and monitoring options including inbuilt diagnostics and access level control, multiple user accounts, remote fault diagnosis, and detailed alarm monitoring and management via IP. The intelligent and reliable Tait TB9400 base station is the cornerstone of a Tait P25 Phase 2-upgradable system; helping to keep your staff safe and your organization running to its full potential.
The TB9400 provides:
- Operation in 700/800MHz and VHF bands
- Flexibility in network design and scalability with a modular design and IP connectivity
- Increased competition, capacity and interoperability with adherence to the P25 standards and software-upgradability to P25 Phase 2
- Extensive remote management and monitoring options with a focus on security
- MIL-STD designed and tested for reliability to mitigate network outages